- All lakes visible from Hwy 60 in Algonquin Park are frozen "shore to shore."
- Recent reports claim that the ice on Canoe Lake is 12" thick.
- With recent rain and mild weather, most snow is gone, though there are still deep patches in shady places.
- Rivers are open and running (water is cold and high!).
- The weather forecast is calling for cooler temps and even snow on Thursday and Friday of this week, so don't get too excited about spring in Algonquin Park quite yet!
Monday, April 02, 2007
Winter is disappearing, sort of...
A quick ice-out update: