Update: wednesday Feb. 15 - this position has been filled. welcome aboard Darryl Musgrave!
If you are a bike enthusiastic with bicycle retail management experience, here is a great opportunity to live, work and play in beautiful Muskoka!
Bike Dept. Manager - full-time position at our Huntsville location
Who are we:
Algonquin Outfitters operates a group of outdoor adventure stores as well as providing canoe trip outfitting outfitting services for nearby Algonquin Park. We are located in beautiful Muskoka; 2 1/2 hours north of Toronto.
Our bike department covers the full range of bicycle sales and service. We carry off-road, road, adult recreational and children's bikes. The shop offers a complete range of maintenance and repair service - from minor to major. Our customer base consists of active local riders, sponsored atheletes, seasonal residents and a number of institutional clients such as children's camps.
- buyer for bike department (hard & soft goods)
- manage full service bike shop
- run off-site sales/service program
- responsible for day to day operations of bike department
- run trade show events; some travel
- report to owner & controller
- off-season: run service shop for alpine/snowboard/nordic
- team player, good communicator, solid organizational skills, flexibility
- minimum two years related retail experience; extensive knowledge of bicycle sales and service; knowledge of ski & board service an asset
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to:
Richard Swift - Owner
86 Main St. E.
p - 705-787-0262, ext. 31
f - 705-787-0222
e - email@example.com